Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal
- HKSH Healthcare Centres will close when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is in force. All appointments scheduled during the affected hours will be cancelled.
- Our Centres will reopen and resume services 2 hours after the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is lowered at or before 2pm.
- Our Centres will remain closed if the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is lowered after 2pm.
- Emergency cases can be seen by the Outpatient Department of Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital (2835 8600) at Happy Valley or your closest hospital.
- For rescheduling of appointments, please call our Centres after service is resumed.
- HKSH Healthcare Centres will remain open when Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect except special circumstances.